North Island Cruisers Car Club collects personally identifying information about you only when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us. We recognize that we need to earn your trust, and firmly believe that you should know exactly what personally identifying information we collect and how we’re going to use it before you share it with us.
- Personally identifying information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- North Island Cruisers Car Club does not collect private customer information such as credit cards, social insurance numbers, financials, etc.
- You will not receive any continual email solicitation from North Island Cruisers Car Club unless you consent to the solicitation when ordering guides or subscribing to newsletters. If you do not consent to receive email from North Island Cruisers Car Club, we agree to have a simple unsubscribe option available, along with unsubscribe instructions in every email.
- North Island Cruisers Car Club will safeguard your information and use it only to deliver you the best service.
- North Island Cruisers Car Club support staff may review your information if you request us to do so as part of a support call, where it is required by law, and to maintain or diagnose issues with our system.
North Island Cruisers Car Club may use your personally identifying information to personalize your experience with the NICruisers.ca website, or for such other purposes as are described at the point where NICruisers.ca collects this information from you. North Island Cruisers Car Club may make aggregate information about our customers (e.g. overall statistics) available to third parties for advertising and other purposes. Information that personally identifies you will be kept strictly confidential.
What is “personally identifying information”?
“Personally identifying information” is information that can be explicitly used to identify and/or contact you as an individual. This includes information like your real name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, etc. Information that, by itself, cannot be explicitly linked with your “real” identity is not considered personally identifying.
On occasion, North Island Cruisers Car Club may ask you for personal information such as your name or address. We do this when you request further information, register for an event or subscribe to our newsletter.
North Island Cruisers Car Club needs to collect this information for mailing requested information, fulfilling orders, and for tracking/verifying compliance with North Island Cruisers Car Club policies. It may also be needed for purposes of compliance with federal, provincial and local laws and/or for editorial and feedback solicitation purposes.
When we intend to use your personal information, we tell you up front. This way you can decide whether you want to give us the information or not.
Links to other sites
Users should be aware that when you are on NICruisers.ca website, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other websites from the NICruisers.ca pages that take you outside our service. For example, if you “click” on an advertisement, that “click” may take you off NICruisers.ca website. This includes links to North Island Cruisers Car Club members, advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use the North Island Cruisers Car Club logo as part of a co-branding agreement. These other sites may send cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information. Always be aware of where you end up! North Island Cruisers Car Club’s policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond North Island Cruisers Car Club’s control, and is not to be applied in any manner contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
E-mail to us
When you send us e-mail, we will use your name and e-mail address only to respond to the concerns you write to us with. Your e-mail may be shared with appropriate people within the North Island Cruisers Car Club to help us respond to your concerns and improve NICruisers.ca website.
Changes to this policy
From time to time, North Island Cruisers Car Club introduce new products and services to its users and members. North Island Cruisers Car Club reserves the right to modify this policy at any time. Please contact us with any further questions.
Version 1.0 – Apr 11th, 2017